Thank you for thinking of Merlin as a publisher for your work. Should you wish to send in your work for consideration, kindly note our current submissions guidelines:
1. Please send a synopsis of your work, together with a sample two consecutive chapters. In the case of picture books or very short children's stories, kindly send the entire manuscript.
2. Also please include a covering note outlining why you think the work should be published, how it differs from other books currently in print and who your intended readership is.
3. We will look at all submissions. Consequently, a reply might take anything from 3 to 6 months. Thank you for your patience.
4. All material received will of course be treated as confidential.
5. Book design, format, illustrations, cover are decided by the publisher. Please do not send mock-ups or unsolicited illustrations or designs.
6. Send the above, either by email to email@example.com or as hard copy to Editorial, Merlin Publishers, 42 Mountbatten Street, Blata l-Bajda HMR1574, Malta. In the case of hard copies, never send in originals - whether manuscripts or artwork - as we cannot return manuscripts.